Elementor

I have had a small number of reports of problems with Elementor that I haven’t been able to reproduce.

@andrenalina86 offered this solution:

  1. Insert the SpeakOut! shortcode in the post content with Gutenberg.
  2. The content that I would usually publish in the post content, I have put it in a WYSIWYG type custom field.
  3. In the design of the individual view I have put that custom field with the information in the left column and in the right column I have put the dynamic field with the content of the post. This way, the shortcode is loaded by Gutenberg and not by Elementor.

I confess to not fully understanding this as I don’t use Elementor, but if it works, that is a good thing.