After someone signs a petition successfully you can redirect them to any URL you like.
…just like this…
This is the message that is sent to someone e.g. the mayor.
It could be anything you like and there is an option to either lock it or allow senders to edit.
The message is set up in SpeakOut! > petitions > edit in your WordPress dashboard.
# SpeakOut! features include:
* support for Markdown Syntax so that the message can be formatted with _italics_ or **bold** text, or a heading, like above.
* many phrases are editable by admin
* optional confirmation of signatures
* set a goal for signatures and display a progress bar
* set an expiration date
* optionally display and include address fields in the message
* redirect to URL after successful signing
* one additional optional custom field
* optional newsletter sign up
* shortcode to display a list of signatures
* shortcode to display signature count
* shortcode to display signature goal
* optional privacy to only display first letter of surname
* optional BCC message to signer
* multiple languages
* import petitions and signatures from legacy speakup plugin
* great support through plugin site on WordPress.com