Possible future features:
- Add an email share button to share “I signed this petition”.
- Redirect to a specific page after submit
Optional display custom message with signaturesimplemented in 1.4.3
- Optional redirect people to another page once they have signed
BCC petition to selfimplemented 1.3.1
- Option that address fields be required
Display signatures as a comma delimited string rather than line by lineimplemented in 1.4.2
- Move widget thank you notification to bottom of widget
- Include AJAX check to see if email address has been used before when it is entered i.e. before submission (under consideration)
One click to send multiple petitionsdeclined – open to abuse
- Additional custom fields (under consideration)
As an example we would like to have someone sign our petition, but then tell us 2 more fields (their age), and maybe a group of checkboxes of the sports they play since we are using the “petition” more of a “sign a pledge” functionality. Would be excellent to be able to get these 2 bits of meta data to help in our reporting.